Triangle AAF announces ADDY Winners
Mar 17, 2008
The 2008 ADDY-RDU Awards showcase the Triangle's exceptional talent...
RALEIGH, NC--The American Advertising Federation (AAF) Raleigh-Durham Chapter presented its 2008 ADDY© Awards for advertising creative excellence on Friday, Feb 29 at Bay 7 on the America Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham. Over 300 individuals of the local advertising and media community attended the annual dinner and awards presentation.
Of the over 550 entries received by the Raleigh-Durham Chapter, 48 gold ADDY© awards, 92 silver ADDY© awards and 39 bronze ADDY© awards were presented. Entries were judged based on creativity, originality and creative strategy.
Top awards of the evening went to the following:
- The Republik — Broadcast Best in Show for Triumph Divine Intervention Test
- Oglivy — Print Best in Show for Triumph Divine Intervention Test
- Ulanguzi Creative Strategies — Interactive Media Best in Show for Soleil Web site
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill — Student Best In Show for Job Corps:
Paper Doll by Art Director Jenna Tenace
- The Republik — Judge's Choice for Marquis Yachts 2008 Brochure
- Ogilvy Durham — Judge's Choice for Ronald McDonald House of Chapel Hill Poster Series
- Ogilvy Durham — Judge's Choice for Ronald McDonald House, 'Total Body of Work'
- Howard, Merrell & Partners — Judge's Choice for Interactive Gift Idea Generator
- FWV Distilled — Judge's Choice for Small Space Obituary Ad
- Stop Studios — Mosaic Award for The Hill Center Capital Campaign
About The ADDY© Awards:
The ADDY© Awards are the advertising industry's largest and most representative competition, recognizing creative excellence and the very best advertising worldwide. The ADDY© Awards competition honors numerous categories of advertising and also features the Student ADDY© Awards, designed specially for college students. The American Advertising Federation, a not-for-profit industry association conducts the ADDY© Awards through its 200 member advertising clubs and 15 districts.
For More Information